Visitor Policy Updated December 1, 2022
We take the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community seriously which is why we have added new visitor guidelines for Mimbres Memorial Hospital.
The main entrance of the hospital is located at 900 West Ash Street and is open from 7 am to 8 pm.
The emergency entrance of the hospital is located at 900 South 8th Street.
All Visitors entering the facility will be required to wear a mask. To preserve masks for patient care, we ask that you provide your own mask.
- No children under 12 are allowed in the hospital
- Visiting Hours 10 am – 7 pm
- Emergency Room patients limited to 1 support person
- Visitors will not be permitted for patients in isolation
- The cafeteria is closed to the public
Thank you for your patience and support in reducing the spread of germs and protecting the health of our patients, staff, and you.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you have a fever, cold, or any infectious symptoms, please stay home.
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Don’t bring patients food or candies unless your attending doctor gives permission.
- Visitors should wear shoes at all times while visiting the hospital.