Visitor Policy Updated April 17, 2023
We take the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community seriously which is why we have added new visitor guidelines for Mimbres Memorial Hospital.
The main entrance of the hospital is located at 900 West Ash Street and is open from 7 am to 8 pm.
The emergency entrance of the hospital is located at 900 South 8th Street.
Wearing a Face Mask is OPTIONAL but recommended for all Visitors entering the facility. If you do not have a mask, please request one.
- No children under 12 are allowed for visiting in the hospital
- Visiting Hours 10 am – 7 pm
- Emergency Room patients limited to 1 support person
- Visitors will not be permitted for patients in isolation
- The cafeteria is open to the public
Thank you for your patience and support in reducing the spread of germs and protecting the health of our patients, staff, and you.
- Wash your hands often or use available hand sanitizer stations while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you have a fever, cold, or any infectious symptoms, please stay home.
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Do not bring patients food or candy unless permitted by attending physician.
- Visitors are expected to always wear shoes while visiting the hospital.