At Mimbres Memorial Hospital, we understand how debilitating a foot or ankle problem can be. Whether the condition is chronic or acute, if your mobility is compromised because of pain, you should find out what kind of relief is available through a Podiatrist. Generally, conservative approaches to improve flexibility and provide pain relief are all a patient needs. If, however, conservative treatment is not effective, advanced surgical repair is available through Mimbres Memorial Hospital.
- Preventative routine foot care for patients with diabetes, neuropathic, or vascular issues
- Debridement of painful nails, corns, and calluses
- Lower extremity wound care, treatment of ulcers
- Ingrown toenail procedures
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Soft tissue mass removal
- Removal of bone spurs
- Flat foot reconstruction
- Debridement of Skin Lesions and Ulcers
- Heel Spur
- Metatarsal Surgery
- Hammer, Claw, and Mallet Toe Surgery
- Removal of Foreign Bodies
- Fracture Reduction with Pin and Screw Fixation
- Metatarsal Arthroplasty
Conditions commonly treated:
- Infections of the foot and ankle
- Arthritis of the foot and ankle
- Fractures of the foot and ankle
- Tendon ruptures and injuries
- Ankle Sprains
- Heel pain
- Athlete’s foot
- Fungal toenails
- Plantar warts
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Fractures of the foot and Ankle
Patients with diabetes are particularly at risk for foot conditions and should take extra care. Consulting with a physician regularly is encouraged for anyone with diabetes.
Related Services and Conditions
At Mimbres Memorial Hospital, we know how much bunions can hurt. Even putting on shoes can become difficult, let alone walking comfortably or doing the things you love. We specialize in bunion surgery (bunionectomy), an outpatient procedure to relieve pain and help...
When you’re dealing with hammertoe, every step can hurt. The condition, in which the toe becomes abnormally bent, can also affect your balance and lead to other foot problems without proper care. At Mimbres Memorial Hospital, we can help you find relief. Podiatrists...
If you’re living with diabetes, you may be prone to foot problems—including frequent wounds. Getting immediate care for this issue is crucial to preventing or stopping infection and other serious complications, including limb loss. At Mimbres Memorial Hospital, we...