End of Year Savings
We understand the end of the year is a very hectic time. But while we look forward to the new, let’s also take stock of how we can improve today — and save!
At Mimbres Memorial Hospital we encourage you to take some time for yourself. Doing so could not only benefit your health, it could even get you more out of your money!
5 Reasons to Take Time for Your Health Before December 31.
Reason 1: If you have an FSA account, don’t let this money go to waste! Schedule your procedures to be completed prior to year-end for this year’s FSA eligibility.
Reason 2: If you need some kind of procedure, or if you’ve been considering some kind of elective surgery, you can recover during your time off over the holidays.
Reason 3: If you’ve met your health insurance deductible, take advantage of that fact. Remember, January 1 you start back at zero!
Reason 4: Physician offices aren’t as busy during November and December so you’re more likely to get an appointment quickly.
Reason 5: Putting off seeing a doctor or having a procedure just isn’t smart. Your good health is a present you give yourself and your loved ones. And in a season of giving, time and health are the greatest gifts.
Suggestions for end-of-year savings:
- ACL Repair
- Get back in the game of life.
- Get back in the game of life.
- Annual physical
- Have you had one in 2022? Make an appointment with a primary care provider.
- Men and women over 45 should have one every 10 years. To schedule an appointment with a provider, call 575-543-7200.
- Gallbladder surgery
- Does everything you eat cause pain? Call 575-543-7200 to schedule an appointment with a provider.
- The first step to find out how we can help.
- Gynecological Procedures
- Take the time to care for yourself, too. Call 575-543-7200 to schedule an appointment with a provider.
- You don’t have to suffer in silence. To schedule an appointment with a provider, call 575-543-7200.
- Hernia repair
- Abdominal Pain is nothing to ignore or put off for later. To schedule an appointment with a provider, call 575-543-7200.
- Joint Procedures
- There’s never a “good” time for a joint procedure. Step into the new year without the joint pain you have today. To schedule an appointment with a provider, call 575-543-7200.
- Mole Removal, Lumps and Bumps
- Whether for medical or cosmetic reasons, annual screenings can help prevent a little bump from becoming a big problem. Call 575-543-7200 to schedule an appointment with a provider.
- Been putting off a screening MRI or CT scan? Use up that FSA before the end of the year.
- Outpatient physical therapy
- Those aches and pains won’t go away on their own. To schedule an appointment call 575-546-2291.
- Screening mammogram
- Have you had yours this year?
Related Services and Conditions
At Mimbres Memorial Hospital, diagnostic imaging is used to create a graphic depiction of the structures and functions of the body’s organs and other internal systems. These images are used to examine and diagnose certain medical conditions. An onsite radiologist...
Healthcare pricing can be confusing. To simplify things, we offer a pre-pay pricing program for those in Deming and the surrounding communities who might not have insurance. It’s called Simple + Price and it covers most common imaging and lab tests. The Simple + Price...